Welcome to the Windsor Elementary School website! Here you can find out what’s for lunch, learn about upcoming news and events and much more. Use the menu at the top of the page or the Quick Links menu to the right to find what you’re looking for.
At Windsor our Newsletter is updated monthly. You can view the newsletter by clicking HERE
Windsor Mission Statement:
Cell Phone Policy
We understand that there are some students have cell phones in order to communicate with their family after school. However, cell phones can be a large distraction at school. Subsequently, we ask that students and families be mindful of the following guidelines.
· During the day all cell phones need to be turned off and turned into the teacher or the office, not left in pockets, desks, or lockers.
· Any cell phones found or heard during the school day will be confiscated, given to the office, and returned to the student at the end of the day.
· Should a student have multiple occurrences where they do not turn in a phone at the start of the day, the parent/guardian will be contacted. If the student continues to struggle with following the policy, the parent/guardian will be asked to have a meeting with the student and Mr. Nichols/Ms. Lorentzen to problem solve the best way to ensure compliance.
Windsor Student Dress Code
· Tops and bottoms may not be revealing. Revealing clothes include clothing that shows undergarments, stomachs, chests, and private areas.
· Attire that substantially disrupts from the education program is prohibited. (Ex: no headbands that light up/have ears or horns)
· Costumes/Pajamas/Slippers are only to be worn on designated dress up day(s).
· Shoes must be worn at all times.
· Students are permitted to wear headwraps and headbands; however, hats, hoods, bandanas, and sunglasses are not permitted.
· Clothing which contains offensive language, hate speech, or clothing that promotes alcohol, drugs, or tobacco are banned at Windsor Elementary School. Additionally, clothing accessories that are unsafe are not allowed at Windsor.
· If a student violates the dress code, they will be given an opportunity to turn their clothing inside out or different clothing will be offered. If another piece of clothing is not available, a parent/guardian will be called to bring the student appropriate clothing to wear.
School Board meeting
No School; PD day
School Board meeting
School Advisory Council