Des Moines Public School students in grades 3 through 11 will take the Iowa Statewide Assessment of Student Progress (ISASP) in May. This assessment is required by the Iowa Department of Education for federal accountability purposes. Below are the plans to administer the assessment at Windsor. Please read carefully to ensure you know the plan for your student.
Windsor 3rd-5th Grade In Person Testing
• Testing will take Place Tue.-Thur. for 3rd-4th, and Tue.-Fri. for 5th Testing will be 8:15-10:30am
• Tuesday May 11: 3rd-5th Language Arts/Writing
• Wednesday May 12: 3rd- 5th Math
• Thursday May 13: 3rd-5th Reading
• Friday May 14: 5th Science
Practice: Click here if you would like your student to take a practice test.
Results: We anticipate sending test results out to all DMPS families via Infinite Campus mid-summer.
Questions: If you have questions, please contact our test coordinator, Beth Doeden, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or your student’s teacher.
Beth Doeden, School Counselor